Application Open/Close Dates & Deadlines
The application for The Patchwork Market will only be open THREE times a year. Sign up to our mailing list for all the latest Patchwork Market news and a reminder when the vendor application opens.
2020 Market Schedule
The Spring Patchwork Market – Sunday April 26th @ the Durham Armory
The Summer Patchwork Market – Sunday August 23rd @ the Durham Armory
The Holiday Patchwork Market – Saturday & Sunday December 5th & 6th @ the Durham Armory
Spring Patchwork Market Application 2020 – Sunday, April 26th 2020
- October 15th Application Opens
- November 8th Application Closes
- November 15th Notified of Participation / Invoice Sent
- November 30th Participation Fee Due
Summer Patchwork Market Application – Sunday, August 23rd 2020
- February 15th Application Opens
- March 7th Application Closes
- MARCH 15th Notified of Participation Status / Invoice Sent
- March 30th Participation Fee Due
Holiday Patchwork Market Application 2020 – Saturday & Sunday, December 5th & 6th
- June 1st Application Opens
- July 1st Application Closes
- July 20th Notified of Participation Status / Invoice Sent
- July 31st Participation Fee Due
Please read the Application Criteria and Frequently Asked Questions
The triannual Durham Armory Market takes place 3 times a year and consist of 60+ vendors. It will run from 12-5 PM with set up starting as early as 8:00 AM. The fee for the triannual market varies from $110 – $360 depending on space and date selection.
We have implemented a new Armory layout, in hopes to create more fairness among vendors. There are now 10×7 space and 6′ table option. It is our hope by offering a larger selection of spaces, vendors will abide by the rules set in place out of respect for other vendors at the market.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT THE $10 APPLICATION FEE!
This application fee must be submitted with your application in order for the application to be considered complete. The application fee is non-refundable. Click the button below to submit your application fee.
By filling out and submitting the application you are agreeing to the terms & conditions