Part Time Operations Manager
8-10 Hours a Week
The Operations Manger works directly with the Market Organizer to ensure the Patchwork Market is running efficiently. This person must be able to participate in each monthly market and communicate effectively with Patchwork Market Vendors. Managing set up and breakdown and providing excellent customer service to all vendors, attendees, and participate. They enjoy working at their own pace and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensure that vendors and attendees are in love with the Patchwork Market and want to return
- Provide excellent customer service onsite, help troubleshoot with vendors, attendees and all other participants during the market
- Lend support as needed with set-up, load-in, running of event, breakdown and load-out
- Submit event report and summary after each market for review
- Email with vendors regularly
- Assist on Vendor Layout and coordination
- Oversee Social Media account, update & engage with followers
- Updating Facebook and creating events on multiple platforms
- Creating content for blog postings and updating said blog.
- Prepare necessary graphics and materials for online promotions
- Email with vendors prior to the market to ensure constant communication
- Assist and oversee production logistics
- 2+ Years experience managing events, or any combination of experience and training, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills & abilities to perform the above duties.
- Ability to think on their feet, multi-task, & manage stress well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a part of a team
- Ability to oversee a wide range of project elements without losing big-picture focus.
- Acute attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude & personable nature
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Expertise with Canva, Google docs, Drop Box, and Gmail
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org